Frequently Asked Questions
How do your bookkeeping services work?
- Contact us with your requirements via phone, email, or the form below
- We understand your requirements and give a price quote
- You send all relevant documents to us through a secure Dropbox, email, or Google Drive account every week or month
- We let you know if we have any questions or if there is any missing information.
- We use cloud accounting software such as Quickbooks Online
- Upon receipt of all documents, we update your books in Quickbooks
- We will upload your reports and software back-ups in the clouds upon completion of your bookkeeping and answer any questions that you have
What documents do we need from you?
- Receipts/ bills
- Bank Statements
- Purchase orders (if any)
- Delivery notes (if any)
- Credit card statements
- Deposit slips/Cancelled checks
- Any other relevant documents
Why should we outsource our bookkeeping?
At the end of a hectic day, crunching the business’s financial numbers may be the last thing you want to tackle.
Outsourcing provides you with the following benefits:
- Outsourcing saves you money both on overhead and on hidden costs such as fraud, fines, and errors
- You have access to a pool of experts and resources
- You save on staffing and payroll costs
- There is increased productivity as you gain the flexibility to focus on your business's operations
- Having an accurate financial picture of your company enables you to make high-level business decisions
- You gain external support without having a full time employee
If you are struggling with your financial reports and losing valuable time each month, it's time to contact us.